- Everest C, Nagpal TS, Souza SCS, da Silva DF, Mohammad S, Bhattacharjee J, Gaudet L, Adamo KB. Evaluating the effect of maternal physical activity and gestational weight gain on placental efficiency. Med Sci Sports Ex (in Press Sept. 2020).
- Souza SCS, da Silva DF, Nagpal TS, Adamo KB. Eating habits, advice from family/friends, and limited personal effort may increase the likelihood of gaining outside gestational weight gain recommendations. Maternal and Child Health Journal (Accepted Sept. 2020).
- Dobson KL, da Silva DF, Dervis S, Mohammad S, Nagpal TS, Adamo KB. Physical activity and gestational weight gain predict physiological and perceptual responses to exercise during late pregnancy. Birth Defects Research (Accepted Sept. 2020).
- Piccinini-Vallis H, Nerenberg K, Bell R, Pereira L, Adamo KB. Weight Management over the Reproductive Years for Adult Women with Obesity. In:Obesity in adults: A clinical practice guideline https://obesitycanada.ca/guidelines/reproductive/
- Wharton S, Lau DCW, Vallis M, Sharma AM, Biertho L, Campbell-Scherer D, Adamo KB, Alberga A, Bell R, Boulé N, Boyling E, Brown J, Calam B, Clarke C, Crowshoe L, Divalentino D, Forhan M, Freedhoff Y, Gagner M, Glazer S, Grand C, Green M, Hahn M, Hawa R, Henderson R, Hong D, Hung P, Janssen I, Jacklin K, Johnson-Stoklossa C, Kemp A, Kirk S, Kuk J, Langlois MF, Lear S, McInnes A, Macklin D, Naji L, Manjoo P, Morin MP, Nerenberg K, Patton I, Pedersen S, Pereira L, Piccinini-Vallis H, Poddar M, Poirier P, Prud'homme D, Salas XR, Rueda-Clausen C, Russell-Mayhew S, Shiau J, Sherifali D, Sievenpiper J, Sockalingam S, Taylor V, Toth E, Twells L, Tytus R, Walji S, Walker L, Wicklum S. Obesity in adults: A clinical practice guideline. CMAJ. 2020 Aug 4;192(31):E875-E891. doi: 10.1503/cmaj.191707. PMID: 32753461
- Nagpal TS, Bhattacharjee J, da Silva DF, Souza SCS, Mohammad S, Puranda JL, Abu-Dieh A, Cook J, Adamo KB. Physical activity may be an adjuvant treatment option for substance use disorders during pregnancy: A scoping review. Birth Defects Res. 2020;10.1002/bdr2.1803.
- Loiselle J, Fatica T, Tzaneva V, Vuong N, Holcik M, Adamo KB. Maternal physical activity significantly alters the placental transcriptome. Placenta. 2020 Aug 23; 100:111-121.
- Nagpal TS, Everest C, Souza SCS, da Silva DF, Mohammad S, Bhattacharjee J, Adamo KB. Does “Sitting” Stand Alone? A Brief Report Evaluating the Effects of Prenatal Sedentary Time on Maternal and Newborn Anthropometric Outcomes. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. 2020 Aug 17;1(aop):1-5.
- Nagpal TS, Goldfield GS, da Silva DF, Souza SCS, Burhunduli P, Liu RH, Naylor PJ, Adamo KB. The effects of intervening with physical activity in the early years (ages 3–5) on health-related quality of life: a secondary analysis of the Activity Begins in Childhood (ABC) trial. Quality of Life Research. 2020 Jul 22:1-7.
- Hutchinson K-A, Vuong NH, Mohammad S, Everest C, Leung ML, Bhattacharjee J, Adamo KB. Physical activity during pregnancy is associated with increased placental FATP4 protein expression. Reproductive Sciences. 2020; 27:1909–1919.
- da Silva DF, Peixoto EM, Ferraro ZM, Adamo KB, Machado FA. Changes in mood state and recovery-stress perception after an HRV-guided running program in untrained women. Journal of Sport Psychology. 2020; 29(1):83-94.
- Nagpal TS, Liu RH, Gaudet L, Cook J, Adamo KB. Summarizing recommendations to eliminate weight stigma in prenatal health care settings: A scoping review. Patient Education and Counselling (in Press July 2020).
- da Silva DF, Mohammad S, Hutchinson KA, Adamo KB. Cross-validation of ratings of perceived exertion derived from heart rate target ranges recommended for pregnant women. International Journal of Exercise Science. 2020; 13(3):1340-1351.
- da Silva DF, Mohammad S, Hutchinson K-A, Adamo KB. Determination of minimal recording period to assess resting heart rate variability during pregnancy. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. 2020;45(4):431-6. IF: 2.937
- Nagpal TS, Souza SCS, da Silva DF, Ferraro Z, Sharma AM, Adamo KB. Widespread misconceptions about pregnancy for women living with obesity: A commentary. Canadian Journal for Family Physicians (in Press Feb. 2020).
- Blais AZ, Lougheed J, Yaraskavitch J, Adamo KB, Longmuir P. “I really like playing games together”: Understanding what influences children with congenital heart disease to participate in physical activity. Child: Care. Health and Development. 2020 Feb 3.
- Weeks A, Halili L, Liu RH, Deonandan R, Adamo KB. Gestational weight gain counselling gaps as perceived by pregnant women and new mothers: Findings from the electronic maternal health survey. Women and Birth. 2020 Feb 1;33(1):e88-94.
- Carson V, Adamo KB, Ogden N, Goldfield GS, Okely AD, Kuzik N, Crozier M, Hunter S, Predy M. Sedentary Time and Physical Activity Associations Between Child Care Educators and Children. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2020 Jan 29.
- Denize KM, Akbari P, da Silva DF, Haman F, Adamo KB. Greater energy demand of exercise during pregnancy does not impact mechanical efficiency. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. 2020;45(5):493-9. IF: 2.937
- Halili L, Liu RH, Weeks A, Deonandan R, Adamo KB. High maternal self-efficacy is associated with meeting Institute of Medicine gestational weight gain recommendations. PloS one. 2019;14(12).
- Hutchinson K-A, Mohammad S, McInnis K, Aguer C, Adamo KB. Examination of the myokine response to an acute bout of moderate-intensity walking in pregnant and non-pregnant women. Frontiers in Physiology. 2019;10. IF: 3.394
- Most J, Dervis S, Haman F, Adamo KB, Redman LM. Energy Requirements in Pregnancy. Nutrients. 2019 Aug 6;11(8). PMID: 31390778. IF: 4.196 (invited review)
- Buchholz A, Howard AL, Baldwin K, Hammond NG, Mohipp C, Rutherford J, Kazoun F, Clark L, Adamo K, Goldfield G, Hadjiyannakis S. Health trajectories of children with severe obesity attending a weight management program. Paediatrics & Child Health. 2019, pxz088.
- Most J, Adamo KB, Redman LM. Accelerometry Does Not Measure Energy Expenditure. Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2019. Aug;29(8):1263-1264. PMID: 31059150. IF: 3.623 (letter to the editor)
- Ferraro ZM, Guérin E, Adamo KB, Prud'homme D. Response Letter to: "Next Steps for Measures of Physical Activity in Pregnancy". Matern Child Health J. 2019 May;23(5):570-571. PMID : 30949933. IF: 1.788
- Weeks A, Halili L, Liu RH, Deonandan R, Adamo KB. Gestational weight gain counselling gaps as perceived by pregnant women and new mothers: Findings from the electronic maternal health survey. Women and Birth. 2019 Mar 6. pii: S1871-5192(18)30672-3. PMID: 30852187. IF=2.559
- Bruijns BA, Adamo KB, Burke SM, Carson V, Irwin JD, Naylor P-J, Timmons BW, Vanderloo LM, Tucker P. Exploring the Physical Activity and Screen-Viewing-Related Knowledge, Training, and Self-Efficacy of Early Childhood Education Candidates. BMC Pediatrics. 2019 Jan 5;19(1):5. PMID: 30611238. IF: 2.8