- Everest C, Nagpal TS, Souza SCS, da Silva DF, Mohammad S, Bhattacharjee J, Gaudet L, Adamo KB. Evaluating the effect of maternal physical activity and gestational weight gain on placental efficiency. Med Sci Sports Ex. 2020 Sep 25. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000002524. Online ahead of print. PMID: 32991347
- Loiselle J, Fatica T, Tzaneva V, Vuong N, Holcik M, Adamo KB. Maternal physical activity significantly alters the placental transcriptome. Placenta. 2020 Aug 23; 100:111-121.
- Hutchinson K-A, Vuong NH, Mohammad S, Everest C, Leung ML, Bhattacharjee J, Adamo KB. Physical activity during pregnancy is associated with increased placental FATP4 protein expression. Reproductive Sciences. 2020; 27:1909–1919.
- Nagpal TS, Souza SCS, da Silva DF, Adamo KB. Taking a patient-oriented approach in exercise interventions for pregnant women: A commentary. Can J Public Health. 2020 Nov 25. doi: 10.17269/s41997-020-00438-8. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33237484.
- Souza SCS, da Silva DF, Nagpal TS, Adamo KB. Eating habits, advice from family/friends, and limited personal effort may increase the likelihood of gaining outside gestational weight gain recommendations. Matern Child Health J. 2020 Dec;24(12):1473-1481. doi: 10.1007/s10995-020-03007-0. Epub 2020 Sep 25. PMID: 32975725.
- Dobson KL, da Silva DF, Dervis S, Mohammad S, Nagpal TS, Adamo KB. Physical activity and gestational weight gain predict physiological and perceptual responses to exercise during late pregnancy. Birth Defects Research. 2020 Sep 23. doi: 10.1002/bdr2.1808. Online ahead of print. PMID: 32969175
- Piccinini-Vallis H, Nerenberg K, Bell R, Pereira L, Adamo KB. Weight Management over the Reproductive Years for Adult Women with Obesity. In:Obesity in adults: A clinical practice guideline https://obesitycanada.ca/guidelines/reproductive/
- Wharton S, Lau DCW, Vallis M, Sharma AM, Biertho L, Campbell-Scherer D, Adamo KB, Alberga A, Bell R, Boulé N, Boyling E, Brown J, Calam B, Clarke C, Crowshoe L, Divalentino D, Forhan M, Freedhoff Y, Gagner M, Glazer S, Grand C, Green M, Hahn M, Hawa R, Henderson R, Hong D, Hung P, Janssen I, Jacklin K, Johnson-Stoklossa C, Kemp A, Kirk S, Kuk J, Langlois MF, Lear S, McInnes A, Macklin D, Naji L, Manjoo P, Morin MP, Nerenberg K, Patton I, Pedersen S, Pereira L, Piccinini-Vallis H, Poddar M, Poirier P, Prud'homme D, Salas XR, Rueda-Clausen C, Russell-Mayhew S, Shiau J, Sherifali D, Sievenpiper J, Sockalingam S, Taylor V, Toth E, Twells L, Tytus R, Walji S, Walker L, Wicklum S. Obesity in adults: A clinical practice guideline. CMAJ. 2020 Aug 4;192(31):E875-E891. doi: 10.1503/cmaj.191707. PMID: 32753461
- Nagpal TS, Bhattacharjee J, da Silva DF, Souza SCS, Mohammad S, Puranda JL, Abu-Dieh A, Cook J, Adamo KB. Physical activity may be an adjuvant treatment option for substance use disorders during pregnancy: A scoping review. Birth Defects Res. 2020;10.1002/bdr2.1803.
- Nagpal TS, Everest C, Souza SCS, da Silva DF, Mohammad S, Bhattacharjee J, Adamo KB. Does “Sitting” Stand Alone? A Brief Report Evaluating the Effects of Prenatal Sedentary Time on Maternal and Newborn Anthropometric Outcomes. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. 2020 Aug 17;1(aop):1-5.
- da Silva DF, Peixoto EM, Ferraro ZM, Adamo KB, Machado FA. Changes in mood state and recovery-stress perception after an HRV-guided running program in untrained women. Journal of Sport Psychology. 2020; 29(1):83-94.
- Nagpal TS, Liu RH, Gaudet L, Cook J, Adamo KB. Summarizing recommendations to eliminate weight stigma in prenatal health care settings: A scoping review. Patient Education and Counselling. 2020 Nov;103(11):2214-2223. doi: 10.1016/j.pec.2020.06.017. Epub 2020 Jul 2. PMID: 32624327.
- da Silva DF, Mohammad S, Hutchinson KA, Adamo KB. Cross-validation of ratings of perceived exertion derived from heart rate target ranges recommended for pregnant women. International Journal of Exercise Science. 2020; 13(3):1340-1351.
- da Silva DF, Mohammad S, Hutchinson K-A, Adamo KB. Determination of minimal recording period to assess resting heart rate variability during pregnancy. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. 2020;45(4):431-6. IF: 2.937
- Nagpal TS, Souza SCS, da Silva DF, Ferraro Z, Sharma AM, Adamo KB. Widespread misconceptions about pregnancy for women living with obesity: A commentary. Canadian Journal for Family Physicians (in Press Feb. 2020).
- Weeks A, Halili L, Liu RH, Deonandan R, Adamo KB. Gestational weight gain counselling gaps as perceived by pregnant women and new mothers: Findings from the electronic maternal health survey. Women and Birth. 2020 Feb 1;33(1):e88-94.
- Denize KM, Akbari P, da Silva DF, Haman F, Adamo KB. Greater energy demand of exercise during pregnancy does not impact mechanical efficiency. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. 2020;45(5):493-9. IF: 2.937
- Zhang Z, Adamo KB, Ogden N, Goldfield GS, Okely AD, Kuzik N, Crozier M, Hunter S, Predy M, Carson V. Longitudinal correlates of sleep duration in young children. Sleep Med. 2020 Dec 25;78:128-134. doi: 10.1016/j.sleep.2020.12.023. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33429288.
- Nagpal TS, Goldfield GS, da Silva DF, Souza SCS, Burhunduli P, Liu RH, Naylor PJ, Adamo KB. The effects of intervening with physical activity in the early years (ages 3–5) on health-related quality of life: a secondary analysis of the Activity Begins in Childhood (ABC) trial. Quality of Life Research. 2020 Jul 22:1-7.
- Blais AZ, Lougheed J, Yaraskavitch J, Adamo KB, Longmuir P. “I really like playing games together”: Understanding what influences children with congenital heart disease to participate in physical activity. Child: Care. Health and Development. 2020 Feb 3.
- Carson V, Adamo KB, Ogden N, Goldfield GS, Okely AD, Kuzik N, Crozier M, Hunter S, Predy M. Sedentary Time and Physical Activity Associations Between Child Care Educators and Children. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2020 Jan 29.
- Hutchinson K-A, Mohammad S, McInnis K, Aguer C, Adamo KB. Examination of the myokine response to an acute bout of moderate-intensity walking in pregnant and non-pregnant women. Frontiers in Physiology. 2019;10. IF: 3.394
- Halili L, Liu RH, Weeks A, Deonandan R, Adamo KB. High maternal self-efficacy is associated with meeting Institute of Medicine gestational weight gain recommendations. PloS one. 2019;14(12).
- Most J, Adamo KB, Redman LM. Accelerometry Does Not Measure Energy Expenditure. Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2019. Aug;29(8):1263-1264. PMID: 31059150. IF: 3.623 (letter to the editor)
- Most J, Dervis S, Haman F, Adamo KB, Redman LM. Energy Requirements in Pregnancy. Nutrients. 2019 Aug 6;11(8). PMID: 31390778. IF: 4.196 (invited review)
- Ferraro ZM, Guérin E, Adamo KB, Prud'homme D. Response Letter to: "Next Steps for Measures of Physical Activity in Pregnancy". Matern Child Health J. 2019 May;23(5):570-571. PMID : 30949933. IF: 1.788
- Weeks A, Halili L, Liu RH, Deonandan R, Adamo KB. Gestational weight gain counselling gaps as perceived by pregnant women and new mothers: Findings from the electronic maternal health survey. Women and Birth. 2019 Mar 6. pii: S1871-5192(18)30672-3. PMID: 30852187. IF=2.559
- Buchholz A, Howard AL, Baldwin K, Hammond NG, Mohipp C, Rutherford J, Kazoun F, Clark L, Adamo K, Goldfield G, Hadjiyannakis S. Health trajectories of children with severe obesity attending a weight management program. Paediatrics & Child Health. 2019, pxz088.
- Bruijns BA, Adamo KB, Burke SM, Carson V, Irwin JD, Naylor P-J, Timmons BW, Vanderloo LM, Tucker P. Exploring the Physical Activity and Screen-Viewing-Related Knowledge, Training, and Self-Efficacy of Early Childhood Education Candidates. BMC Pediatrics. 2019 Jan 5;19(1):5. PMID: 30611238. IF: 2.8