- Hutchinson K-A, Vuong NH, Mohammad S, Everest C, Leung ML, Bhattacharjee J, Adamo KB. Physical activity during pregnancy is associated with increased placental FATP4 protein expression. Reproductive Sciences (ahead of print June 2020)
- Da Silva DF, Peixoto EM, Ferraro ZM, Adamo KB, Machado FA. Changes in mood state and recovery-stress perception after an HRV-guided running program in untrained women. Journal of Sport Psychology 2020; 29(1):83-94.
- Nagpal TS, Liu RH, Gaudet L, Cook J, Adamo KB. Summarizing recommendations to eliminate weight stigma in prenatal health care settings: A scoping review. Patient Education and Counselling (accepted June 2020)
- Da Silva DF, Mohammad S, Hutchinson KA, Adamo KB. Cross-validation of ratings of perceived exertion derived from heart rate target ranges recommended for pregnant women. International Journal of Exercise Science (accepted May 2020)
- Nagpal TS, Souza S, da Silva DF, Ferraro Z, Sharma AM, Adamo KB. Widespread misconceptions about pregnancy for women living with obesity: A commentary. Canadian Journal for Family Physicians (in press Feb. 2020)
- Blais AZ, Lougheed J, Yaraskavitch J, Adamo KB, Longmuir P. “I really like playing games together”: Understanding what influences children with congenital heart disease to participate in physical activity. Child: Care. Health and Development. 2020 Feb 3.
- Weeks A, Halili L, Liu RH, Deonandan R, Adamo KB. Gestational weight gain counselling gaps as perceived by pregnant women and new mothers: Findings from the electronic maternal health survey. Women and Birth. 2020 Feb 1;33(1):e88-94.
- Carson V, Adamo KB, Ogden N, Goldfield GS, Okely AD, Kuzik N, Crozier M, Hunter S, Predy M. Sedentary Time and Physical Activity Associations Between Child Care Educators and Children. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2020 Jan 29.
- Halili L, Liu RH, Weeks A, Deonandan R, Adamo KB. High maternal self-efficacy is associated with meeting Institute of Medicine gestational weight gain recommendations. PloS one. 2019;14(12).
- Denize KM, Akbari P, Fernandes da Silva D, Haman F, Adamo KB. Greater energy demand of exercise during pregnancy does not impact mechanical efficiency. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism (in press Sept 2019). IF: 2.937
- Fernandes da Silva D, Mohammad S, Hutchinson K-A, Adamo KB. Determination of minimal recording period to assess resting heart rate variability during pregnancy. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism (in press Sept 2019). IF: 2.937
- Hutchinson K-A, Mohammad S, McInnis K, Aguer C, Adamo KB. Examination of the myokine response to an acute bout of moderate-intensity walking in pregnant and non-pregnant women. Frontiers in Physiology (in press Sept 2019). IF: 3.394
- Most J, Dervis S, Haman F, Adamo KB, Redman LM. Energy Requirements in Pregnancy. Nutrients. 2019 Aug 6;11(8). PMID: 31390778. IF: 4.196 (invited review)
- Buchholz A, Howard AL, Baldwin K, Hammond NG, Mohipp C, Rutherford J, Kazoun F, Clark L, Adamo K, Goldfield G, Hadjiyannakis S. Health trajectories of children with severe obesity attending a weight management program. Paediatrics & Child Health. 2019, 1-8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Most J, Adamo KB, Redman LM. Accelerometry Does Not Measure Energy Expenditure. Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2019. Aug;29(8):1263-1264. PMID: 31059150. IF: 3.623 (letter to the editor)
- Ferraro ZM, Guérin E, Adamo KB, Prud'homme D. Response Letter to: "Next Steps for Measures of Physical Activity in Pregnancy". Matern Child Health J. 2019 May;23(5):570-571. PMID : 30949933. IF: 1.788
- Weeks A, Halili L, Liu RH, Deonandan R, Adamo KB. Gestational weight gain counselling gaps as perceived by pregnant women and new mothers: Findings from the electronic maternal health survey. Women and Birth. 2019 Mar 6. pii: S1871-5192(18)30672-3. PMID: 30852187. IF=2.559
- Bruijns BA, Adamo KB, Burke SM, Carson V, Irwin JD, Naylor P-J, Timmons BW, Vanderloo LM, Tucker P. Exploring the Physical Activity and Screen-Viewing-Related Knowledge, Training, and Self-Efficacy of Early Childhood Education Candidates. BMC Pediatrics. 2019 Jan 5;19(1):5. PMID: 30611238. IF: 2.8